The best part, it's DELICIOUS and it keeps you FULL! Both things I struggle with.
- Handful of Kale
- 1 cup of Sugar Free Apple Juice
- 1/4 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1Cup of Blue Berries (Frozen are fine)
- 1 Cup of Strawberries (Frozen are Fine)
Blend Away! You'll have a great smoothie!!
Another reciepe that I have been eating by the handfuls is Broccoli and I'm not a huge fan, but this vegetable bake in the oven is absolutely delicious! This Garlic Roasted Broccoli is to die for!!
Head of Broccoli, cut into florets
3 tbsp Olive Oil
5 cloves of garlic, but we used garlic seasoning because we had it on hand.
1/2 tsp pepper
1tsp lemon juice
1) preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, mix broccoli with olive oil salt black pepper and garlic salt. Spread the broccoli onto a baking sheet.
3) Bake broccoli until tender for about 15 minutes and then turn halfway through the baking process.
4) After baking, squeeze the lemon juice over the Broccoli before serving. It is the best part and adds so much flavor.
Q: What changes are you making towards a healthier diet in 2015? Any suggestions on reciepes you love?