Yesterday, I wrote about mental health goals, today I'm going to talk to you about some spiritual goals I have for 2014.
1. Find JOY!
2. Read my Bible more often.
I want to give more this year. I don't know what that looks like, I can't even define it, but I want to give beyond myself.
Pray. Believe. Trust God for More!
Last year, we paid 2 student loans off, managed to pay huge medical bills and are a year ahead in car payments on Drews car. In addition, we made two trips to Flordia, 1 trip to California. We have no credit card debt!
Our goals this year:
1. Pay off Drews car! ( we are 7 months ahead on his car payment)
2. Pay off another student loan
3. Pay any outstanding medical bills, pray for no more!
4. Pass and pay for my state licensure test.