I decided to make them a little different or have a different frame of mind, I guess you could say.
I want my life to have a more balanced approach and I think we can all agree, it's healthy!
Today, I'm focusing on mental health goals because in the last two months, I have neglected my personal mental health. As a mental health professional, this cannot happen !
I have been thinking about ways in which I will dream bigger, yet allow less stress in my life and simply allow more rest to take place.
1. I will journal more often, even if it means writing a quote, drawing a picture or simply putting words on a page because that it is relaxing.
2. Sunday will become my new "rest" day. I will unplug from the Internet and free myself from responsibilities. I am allowed to partake, but because I want too, not because I feel obligated.
3. I will take part in a book shelf challenge by emptying out my book shelf to make room for new favorite books. I cannot wait to fill a shelf of new books that I have read this year because we all know how much I love to read!
4. I will re-watch Friends, Full House, Gilmore Girls and Home Improvement as laughter is the best medicine! I can't stand a lot of garbage on TV right now, so time to get back to the classics.
5. I will not compare my life to others because comparison is the theif of joy.
6. I will not allow myself to feel guity anymore for my imperfections.
8. I will stop worrying about others opinions.