Let's see how I did with my September goals...
Goal 1) To read an entire stack of books...
Goal not met..
I have done much better at this.. Goal met!
Goal 3) Spend more time with my husband.
Goal not met.. His job has been giving him tons of overtime.. It didn't happen this month..
Set up a better budget, but haven't done much debt paying..
5) Spending more time with people and being less concerned about my personal agenda!I can't say this has happened.. I try to be more present with people, but sometimes I can't slow down or my job does not get done...
September Fitness Goals:
1) Get two long runs in for the month.. Would like to accomplish a 11 mile and 13 mile run!
Did it!! Goal met!
2) Try out a Yoga class
3) Lose 3 pounds
Goal not met.
Goal almost met.. This week I had to miss out on a run, have a cold. I'm gonna say GOAL MET!
5) Foam roll weekly
Didn't buy a foam roller.. sigh...
Met 5/10 goals for the month.. Not bad.. That is half... I am happy with that...
Here are my October Goals:
1) Stop eating processed sugars.
2) Finish reading the book 7
3) Pay more then the minim. on a debt related item- car or student loan
4) Take more pictures this month.
5) Blog 3x a week.
1) Drop 5 pounds.
2) Hydrate 75 ounces of water each day.
3) Try 2 different kinds fuel foods before long runs.
4) Read 1 running book.
5) Finish a 17 mile run.
6) Get rid of this nasty cold!
What are you goals this month??? Fitness? Personal or otherwise?