I wanted to start September off right and be more goal driven. With the new demands of a job in a people helping profession, I need to make sure I take care of ME too!
I have a To Do List a mile long, so I am trying to plow through that with one task at a time. Sometimes it feels like the days come all at once and I am learning to go day by day.. That is all I can do right now..
September Life Goals:
1)Read this entire stack of books and write blog reviews! Everyday, more books come in the mail! I am not complaining, I would just like to knock out a few reviews, before my next shipment comes at me! I love reviewing products and books! It is a lot of fun!
2) Spend more time taking care of myself. Physically, Emotionally, Spiritually and Mentally just taking each day as it comes, stop worrying about what I can't finish and being more grateful for what I can accomplish.. I want to love and enjoy the small things in life.. Like a new hair cut!!
3) Spend more time with this crazy guy!!
4) Setting up a better budget! Getting more out of debt.
5) Spending more time with people and being less concerned about my personal agenda!
September Fitness Goals:
1) Get two long runs in for the month.. Would like to accomplish a 11 mile and 13 mile run!
2) Try out a Yoga class
3) Lose 3 pounds
4) Run 3x time a week
5) Foam roll weekly
I am trying to make my September goals a little more simplistic as the beginning of the school year is always difficult to manage and adjust to a new schedule, new school, new kids and staff...
I have 5 personal goals and 5 fitness goals! What are your goals for the month of September and what is the best way to achieve them?