My Summer Bucket list:
2)Create a new blog look... (I am slowly working on this)
Clean out the massive filing cabinet! Just finished this!
4) Read the 2nd and third book of the Hunger games
5) Organize my Social Skill materials into a functional manner
6) Get halfway through scrapbooking our wedding pictures
7)Finish the rest of "Friends" two more seasons to go
8) Go on a road trip.
9) Get rotators on the vibe.
10) Organize/ pitch scrapbooking materials not being used.
11) Cook some new recipes.
12) Watch the Summer Olympics
13) Hunt for Sea shells
14) Bring sand home from the beach
15) Go to a casino
16) Read my Bible Daily
17) Go stargazing
18) Be in two places at once
19) Take 500 pictures this summer
20) Lose 10 pounds
21) Get a 10 mile long run
22) Visit another state
What's on your summer bucket list?
If you need some ideas, go here!!!