Letters to Heaven is a collection of letters written by various people who have wished they would have said more to their loved ones while on Earth. This book will inspire you to say the things you want to say before it is too late.
This book is uplifting, encouraging, inspiring and a great reminder how life on earth is so short.
A very touching letter is the one written to Todd Beamer who took Flight 93 down on September 11, 2001. This letter moved me to tears. There are countless stories of hero's unheard of and this book brings light to those seen and unseen in this world.
This book will leave you feeling grateful and full of energy for this world here and now! Each letter has a lesson to teach you! The chapters are short and can be read as a devotional or read page by page.
Worthy Publishing allowed me to review this book and this is my own opinion.
One lucky reader will win this book with stationary!
You can enter by the following:
If you want a chance to win, here are the ways...
1) Like my facebook page
2) Comment on Life Isn't Always a Fairytale Fb page
3) Tweet me on Twitter @ Sarahsmithstorm
4) Tweet about this giveaway!
5) Leave a comment down below telling me why you want to win and your email address.
5) Shoot me an email @ sarahsmithstormdotgmaildotcom
6) Click "join this site" on the right side bar for future blog posts!!
Good luck everyone! This blog giveaway will end April 9, 2012!
Winner will be announced April 10, 2012!