1) Watching 20 Kids and Counting: Have you heard of the Duggar family? I love how they stand up for their values! Our society needs more people like this!
Check them out here!!!
2) I am loving the Sham Rock Shakes I posted earlier, this month..
3) My favorite book this month was... Simple Secrets to a Simple Life
4) Zumba- I am loving this! It is something different than all of my running.. Change is good.
5) Reading my Bible- I am reading the Bible in a year and I am truly enjoying spending time in everyday.. This is the first time where I haven't given up half way through. I know that I have truly created a habit!
6) I have been addicted to this song... It has such a great beat!! Big Daddy Weave: "Love Come to Life"
7) This picture!
I love my crazy husband!
8) My neck massager. .This thing is heavenly for my neck.. Especially after long runs!
9) Soul Surfer! Great movie!!
10) Skyscanner- This is a great website to check on plane tickets.. It looks at all airlines.. I have been using it alot!! Checking out prices for plane tickets to Disney World... For future vacations!!
What have you been loving this month?