Have you ever heard of bondi band?
Bondi band is an awesome company that makes colorful and creative workout headbands to fit various personalities and workout activities. They are super stretchy and breathable material, so comfortable!
They also donate 10% of their profits to a charity. Last year they donated to the Dana Farber Cancer Institute. Another reason to love Bondi band! They do such awesome things!
They gave me the opportunity to review "Put on your big girl panties and RUN"
i LOVE this!! It is so comfy and keeps my hair away from my face! These are awesome!!! They are very light weight, made of wick material and draw moisture away from the face. They have so many logos, colors, pictures and you can even design own headband!
Bondi band has given me a headband to GIVEAWAY!!!! WAHOO!! "Running is my Therapy" is the headband I will be giving away.
If you want a chance to win, here are the ways...
1) Like my facebook page
2) Comment on Life Isn't Always a Fairytale Fb page
3) Tweet me on Twitter @ Sarahsmithstorm
4) Leave a comment down below telling me why you want to win and your email address.
5) Shoot me an email @ sarahsmithstormdotgmaildotcom
6) Click "join this site" on the right side bar for future blog posts!!
If you like their headbands and want to stock up, they also sent me the following coupon codes:*Enter coupon code ONE at checkout to buy three headbands and get a fourth free
*Enter coupon code FIVE at checkout to get five headbands for $25