1) Natural Food- if it doesn't come from the ground or doesn't have a mother, don't eat it!
2) I am not drinking enough water. According to my body weight, I need to be taking a daily intake of 77 oz. Currently, I drink close to 48 oz.
3) Reading food labels is time consuming, but can be beneficial in a weight loss. Plus, it's the key to knowing if the food companies are putting sugars in foods, but using a different term.
4) We should only consume 2300 milligrams a day, and I know I go way over that.
5) For women, you should not go below 1200 calories and men, 1800. If you have been consuming to many calories, you slowly decrease your calorie intake.
6) A serving of fruit or vegetable- size of your fist
Meat, fish or poultry- the palm of your hand
dried food- golf ball
cheese- a dice
peanut butter- tip of your thumb.
Also, a food journal is a must...