Saturday, February 21, 2009

a snowy saturday

We just got a phone call that no one ever wants to get .

My brother’s condo is in foreclosure due to financial issues. He lost his job on Wednesday, but this is just the beginning.

He moved in with his girlfriend about three months ago. This morning, her house caught on fire due him cooking fish in the deep fryer. The deep fryer burst into flames as my brother removed the glass top. Both of them tried to put out the fire, but it was too big and kept spreading. It took the kitchen, living room, dining room and the damage is still be assessed.

As you can imagine, we are thankful for both of their safety. They are both lucky they made it out alive and he is so lucky he was not burned. Prayers will be needed as they both are in traumatic shock. Currently, they will be staying in hotel.. God has a plan and I must trust that.


http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/Kitchen_fire_at_Wyoming_home

No comments: